ACUPRO Measurement System
With SPECTRONICS' ACUPRO Measurement System, you can evaluate the sound absorption of acoustical materials quickly and accurately. Conforms to standards ISO 10534-2 and ASTM E-1050 using the two-microphone method.
"One tube - One sample - One measurement"
- Uses standard ½ or ¼ inch microphones
- 100 W driver allows testing over a wide range of sound levels
- Made of dense, highly damped materials to minimize excitation by internal sound
- High wall TL allows testing in high-noise environments
- Low ambient internal noise
- Measurement of transmission loss of materials, mufflers, and silencers
- Signal-to-noise measurements below ambient conditions
- Phase calibration of microphones for sound intensity measurements
- Frequency response checks of microphones and systems